Support the Rhode Island College Annual Fund!
The Rhode Island College Annual Fund is critical to enhancing the student experience through providing student scholarships, funding new and innovative learning spaces on campus, supporting the Alumni Association and much more. The Annual Fund is a vital source of fundraising for the college that supports a variety of projects to help students succeed.
How does the Annual Fund power Rhode Island College?
- Updating learning environments in Gaige Hall, Craig-Lee Hall and other campus facilities.
- Engaging students with cutting-edge technology and the resources needed to excel in the current marketplace.
- Improving residence halls to provide students with quality places to live and study.
- Offering career services for current students and young alumni.
- Supporting new initiatives, such as the President’s First-in-Family Fund.
- Collaborating with Alumni Relations to implement Alumni Association activities and events.
- Most importantly, empowering Rhode Island College students!
Make your gift to the Annual Fund today!