Support the Rhode Island College Annual Fund!
The Rhode Island College Annual Fund is critical to the success of our institution and community. The Annual Fund helps students with scholarships so they can build academic momentum rather than worry about debt after college; ensures students have access to state-of-the-art facilities; and supports research and professional development that our faculty bring back to their classrooms.
How does the Annual Fund power Rhode Island College?
- Updating learning environments in Gaige Hall, Craig-Lee Hall and other campus facilities.
- Engaging students with cutting-edge technology and the resources needed to excel in the current marketplace.
- Improving residence halls to provide students with quality places to live and study.
- Offering career services for current students and young alumni.
- Supporting new initiatives, such as the President’s First-in-Family Fund.
- Collaborating with Alumni Relations to implement Alumni Association activities and events.
- Most importantly, empowering Rhode Island College students!
Make your gift to the Annual Fund today!