Thank you for supporting the 2020 Rhode Island College “Celebration of Excellence” Gala!
In just a few short days, hundreds of alumni, friends, faculty, staff and students will be captivated by the incredible talent at Rhode Island College. To ensure you have the opportunity to experience all the ways we will be celebrating please review the event information, below:
- Arrival – VIP Guests should plan to arrive for cocktail hour at 6 p.m. and General Admission guests should plan to arrive for 7 p.m. Signage will be located throughout the grounds of Twin River to assist you.
- Parking – Both Valet and General Parking are available. Signage will denote how to access parking.
- Dinner Seating – General Admission guests will have access to open seating. Staff will be on hand to assist you throughout your experience.
- Live Auction – From 7–9:30 p.m. guests are invited to bid on any one of the 15 artworks featured in the Gala Silent Auction.
- Dancing and Entertainment – Beginning at 9 p.m. guests are invited to enjoy desert, music and dancing.
- Departure – All good things must, sadly, come to an end. However, once you are ready to depart, swing by the check-out table located in the foyer outside the event center to pick up a gift.
- General Information – Need assistance or have a question? Contact the RIC Foundation at 401-456-8460, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your support. We look forward to celebrating with you this Thursday!